Crosspoint Sofia Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The living room in the first picture was in an other floor, now close indefinitely. If you want to eat or chill, you have to do it in your bed or the staircase. The kitchen is really small without table or microwave. There was cockroaches. The kitchen was close at night and sometimes for shorts periods during the day. Keep your food in the bedroom. The toilet flush was broken, and flooded your feet each time you used it. The sheets were clean and incense was burning all day. ”
- 05 Nov 2016 Sebastien France
- “ All well but the kitchen could use a little feminine care. From the street to get good food. Best to stay out of the kitchen. ”
- 04 Sep 2016 Kalevi Finland
- “ The har large Lukkers , big enof for my backpak. ”
- 30 Mar 2016 Jim Denmark