Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not a bad place to stay but for my experience I begun my staying clean but left with dozens of Mosquitos wounds on my body. The b1 flat has no security at all due to no lock availability. The cleanliness is practically NG. Staffs can be good but one of them is nor welcoming not talkative. This will definitely reduce customers will of returning and that's also why I'm leaving a negative review on this facility. ”
- 02 Jul 2014 kuanyu Taiwan
- “ No real signage telling you where they are along the street, I walked right by it. It locations from the Airport Train is 4 blocks away. ”
- 30 Jan 2014 STEVEN USA
- “ Great hostel! The price was very cheap and the staff was very friendly! The owner put famous korean movies on every night and they were worth watching. Good movies you would rarely hear about at home. The owner asked if we wanted to try silk worms and ran down to the shop to buy some for us. Also drove us (or my friend, I passed out on Soju on the hostel sofa) to Gangnam to the nightclub! Great place, best hostel on our 4 month trip! ”
- 17 Jan 2014 Oliver Finland
- “ This was my first time staying in a hostel and I have a great experience! Friendly and helpful staff as well as a good group of travelers passing through while I stayed at Crossroads. ”
- 09 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA