Cruz de los Andes
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place that offers hot water and excellent breakfast. ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ We stayed here twice on our trip in Bolivia, each time for about two days. The staff were very helpful! The downstairs common room is fantastic with computers, a pool table, and books. Some rooms are better than others in terms of bed softness and shower reliability. Try to get a lower room if you have a big bag - those stairs are killer at altitude! Wifi was temperamental at times but you have to expect that in Bolivia! Great location, a short walk to the Mercado de Hechiceria. ”
- 06 Mar 2014 Nicole Australia
- “ The room, dining facility and Internet areas where very clean. The staff was extremely helpful. Computers in the Internet area need updating. ”
- 17 Jan 2014 William USA
- “ The breakfast was nice, banana, papaya, coffee, coca tea, cereal, eggs cooked to order. On the second day we had to catch an early bus before the breakfast started and they prepared an early breakfast for us with most of the same food. There is a desk in the lobby where you can book buses and tours. The man working went above and beyond to get us a bus ticket for the following morning. ”
- 03 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We stayed in La Paz after troubles with our connecting bus to Uyuni. However we were welcomed and helped by the staff at Cruz de los Andes, particularly the attached travel agent who contacted our airline to check the status of our payment. The rooms were colourful, cosy, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was fine, wi-fi reasonably strong and we had hot water in our ensuite. The location is perfect for exploring the innner city with lots of restaurants and shops close by. ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Amazing place, friendly staff and located in a very convenient place! ”
- 23 Aug 2013 Anonymous Costa Rica