Cruz de los Andes
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room, dining facility and Internet areas where very clean. The staff was extremely helpful. Computers in the Internet area need updating. ”
- 17 Jan 2014 William USA
- “ The breakfast was nice, banana, papaya, coffee, coca tea, cereal, eggs cooked to order. On the second day we had to catch an early bus before the breakfast started and they prepared an early breakfast for us with most of the same food. There is a desk in the lobby where you can book buses and tours. The man working went above and beyond to get us a bus ticket for the following morning. ”
- 03 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We stayed in La Paz after troubles with our connecting bus to Uyuni. However we were welcomed and helped by the staff at Cruz de los Andes, particularly the attached travel agent who contacted our airline to check the status of our payment. The rooms were colourful, cosy, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was fine, wi-fi reasonably strong and we had hot water in our ensuite. The location is perfect for exploring the innner city with lots of restaurants and shops close by. ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Amazing place, friendly staff and located in a very convenient place! ”
- 23 Aug 2013 Anonymous Costa Rica
- “ This hotel has properly hot showers, which is very welcome in chilly La Paz. I chose this hotel because they offer in-room space heaters. I wound up not needing to rent one, but it was comforting to know they were available. The staff was helpful in booking cabs, transfers & an excursion to cholitas wrestling. ”
- 07 Jun 2013 Ann USA