Cruz del Sur Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have been traveling all south america for 3 months now and this was one of the worst hostels iv ever been in! They have too much rules what you can and cannot do in the hostel or you will get kicked out of the hostel , you have to leave your shoes at the entrance of the hostel (one of the rules)there are not plugs to charge your phone in the rooms , the wifi only works in a small building outside of the main building , the staff are really rude!! ”
- 29 Feb 2016 amit
- “ No powerpoints in rooms which is very annoying. WiFi only really worked in one room and was slow. Kitchen was absolutely tiny, very difficult to cook in. Staff would always try to cook at the same time. Toilets were always closed for a couple hours in the evening so you couldn't shower when coming back from a walk. Basically the facilities were not enough for the overcrowding. ”
- 28 Feb 2016 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ The kitchen is quite poorly equipped and everything is very old. It's by far the most expensive hostel I've been to in patagonia, without being the best at all. The dorms are very small, all you see on the walls are rules, rules, rules. The stafd seemed to me as if they were really annoyed by the guests and every question bothered them. ”
- 27 Feb 2016 Lorena Switzerland
- “ Cozy... sometimes a little too much people in the kitchen or bathrooms but then manageable if you find alternative hours from mainstream schedule. Best place to share with other people, encounter stories and experiences. ”
- 11 Dec 2015 Anonymous Italy