Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was very friendly. They went above and beyond to make sure I felt welcome, relaxed, and enjoyed my stay. The room was clean and comfortable. People would gather in the common area out front and chat all times of the day. Great place! ”
- 01 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Culebra is a safe island and a great place to escape to if you are just looking to relax. Don't come here if you are looking to party but it is fantastic for relaxation. Great location right by the ferry port, $3 cab to get to Flamingo beach, quiet and nice place. The staff are incredible and down to earth as well. ”
- 14 Mar 2015 Aaron USA
- “ I had a great experience. Tommy was very helpful, and very friendly. The hostel was nice, clean, and I felt my belongings were secure. The atmosphere was very chill/relaxed. The beds were comfortable. We had a great time, and met some really cool people who were staying there. ”
- 23 Feb 2015 shannon USA
- “ Nancy was very helpful, kind and informative. ”
- 16 Feb 2015 Amber
- “ Very nice couple running the hostel, make you feel like a home. ”
- 30 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I recently spent two nights in the Island of Culebra and had a blast. Hostel location is amazing and staff was very friendly and helpful. I felt home! Thank you!!! ”
- 13 Aug 2014 Anonymous Brazil