Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ it was a pleasant staying at culture 22 for 3 nights. staffs were very helpful and nice and the room was spacious(Deluxe with attached bathroom). the best thing was location because its very close to mrt station and the door is right next to family mart which is exposed to public, not like deep inside the street. just one thing I didn't like was cleanness of bathroom. the sink was a bit blocked and toilet bowl was not clean. ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The location is especially good. You can go and back anywhere in center of Taipei in 30min by MRT. Security is also good. It was a bit tough to find this place. ”
- 02 May 2013 Hidetaka Japan
- “ You definitely like this~~ ”
- 09 Apr 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Still remember this hostel though I stayed there 2 months ago. Nice atmostphere, cozy place & really kind staff! :) I was impressed with kindness of the staff. He gave information on Taiwan & borrowed un umbrella for me T.T It I travel to Taiwan again, I'll choose this hostel. Highly recommended. ”
- 15 Mar 2013 BEACK South Korea
- “ Friendly and clean, right near the MRT station and the owner or manager there is very friendly and helpful. The main drawback for a single room is that the room was very small, like a capsule. ”
- 24 Feb 2013 Anonymous Australia