Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The day staff were fine but the guy "rueben" working nights was very nasty and abusive , i was reading quietly after 10.pm outside alone not drinking and he appeared and said MOVE! I thought he was a junkie and i told him to bother someone else , he went a little nuts and told me i had a attitude (really lol) and he was going to stand at the spot all night untill i did move, i went inside for peace he then followed me inside and kept harassing me , i had to go to my room to escape Or subdue him. ”
- 14 Sep 2016 Anonymous
- “ The best hostel EVER!!! Awsome staff. ”
- 01 Sep 2016 Daniele
- “ Great location, big and light rooms and super helpful staff! I really enjoyed my stay and even I was travelling alone, could meet amazing new people easily. I can warmly recommed! :) ”
- 29 Jun 2016 Mona Finland
- “ As a family of 5 who has stayed in other Hostels, this was the best, as we had our own apartment with a kitchenette, bathroom and plenty of room. Very friendly and very helpful staff. ”
- 26 May 2016 James USA
- “ Too much customer service kill the customer service! I will remember for the next time ! Pay your employees when they are pregnant and change something than just take the money to create exactly the same other hostel. ”
- 12 May 2016 Anonymous France