Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ As a family of 5 who has stayed in other Hostels, this was the best, as we had our own apartment with a kitchenette, bathroom and plenty of room. Very friendly and very helpful staff. ”
- 26 May 2016 James USA
- “ Too much customer service kill the customer service! I will remember for the next time ! Pay your employees when they are pregnant and change something than just take the money to create exactly the same other hostel. ”
- 12 May 2016 Anonymous France
- “ The staff at this hostel were helpful. The facilities such as the washrooms, toilets and showers were clean and fantastic. Overall I was impressed with the cleanliness of this hostel. There were plenty of good vibes as well. The location was pretty far away from the train station so I would recommend using the tram to get there rather than walking. A long tiring walk if you decide to do that. I don't really know if there was a kitchen. But if there was then this place would be even better. ”
- 03 Sep 2015 Anonymous
- “ Awesome hostel just a short tram ride to the metro and city centre. Great atmosphere, comfy beds, rooms were super clean. My room keycard stopped working a couple of times which was a little annoying, but the reception staff were always helpful. The bathroom in the all female dorm has no ventilation so it's really steamy after someone takes a shower, and the whole room gets a bit stuffy in the summer. Other than that it's a great place to stay in Prague, will definitely be back! ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Overall really nice place. Small things like noise in the sleeping dorm was really annoying but that's just some people. A suggestion would be to remind people that they should be quite in the sleeping area. Fine location, easy to get the tram into the center. Supermarket just next by with friendly staff. Very clean, in my opinion. ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Anonymous Denmark