Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, big and light rooms and super helpful staff! I really enjoyed my stay and even I was travelling alone, could meet amazing new people easily. I can warmly recommed! :) ”
- 29 Jun 2016 Mona Finland
- “ As a family of 5 who has stayed in other Hostels, this was the best, as we had our own apartment with a kitchenette, bathroom and plenty of room. Very friendly and very helpful staff. ”
- 26 May 2016 James USA
- “ Too much customer service kill the customer service! I will remember for the next time ! Pay your employees when they are pregnant and change something than just take the money to create exactly the same other hostel. ”
- 12 May 2016 Anonymous France
- “ The staff at this hostel were helpful. The facilities such as the washrooms, toilets and showers were clean and fantastic. Overall I was impressed with the cleanliness of this hostel. There were plenty of good vibes as well. The location was pretty far away from the train station so I would recommend using the tram to get there rather than walking. A long tiring walk if you decide to do that. I don't really know if there was a kitchen. But if there was then this place would be even better. ”
- 03 Sep 2015 Anonymous