DC Lofty - Convention Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were very rude and disrespectful. I booked an all-female room and the second night I stayed there, I guy entered my room. When I alerted the staff that a guy was assigned to my room, she acted as if she did not care and was very slow at rectifying the problem. So I had to go downstairs several times before she came to my room to remove the luggage that he had dropped off before leaving. When she entered the room to get his luggage, she looked at me and told me, "You better watch out!" ”
- 19 Oct 2017 Danielle
- “ Great hostel. It is a nice place to stay. From the hostel to the City Center it is a 10 minutes walk. It is each to reach. I would recommend this hostel for short trips in Washington. Staff was very friendly. ”
- 20 Sep 2017 Katharina Germany
- “ The staff was friendly and the location was ideal. Everything was very clean. The only complaint was that the shower was cold. ”
- 04 Aug 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Old house in a good area close to major attractions, food places and stores. I liked that the room was able to be locked and we had our own bathroom. ”
- 23 Jul 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very nice and well-managed hostel. Good location, clean rooms, and helpful,friendly, and hard working staffs, especially Mike. Highly recommended and will stay again. ”
- 01 May 2017 Alice USA
- “ The bathroom close to my room (3rd floor) was not good: crappy door, no water pressure. Other than that it is a good hostel and very well located ”
- 31 Mar 2017 Anonymous France