DC Lofty - Convention Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location at this place is fantastic and the atmosphere was okay. However, my room was in the basement and this past weekend was awfully hot and it was extremely stuffy down there. There was no air flow. There also wasn't any mirrors in any of the bathrooms down there for some reason and it was extremely inconvenient. The beds were squeaky and the pillows were really flat like another reviewer mentioned so bring your own! Otherwise, it was worth the price and definitely for the location. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Check in closes absurdly early. Never received reply to an important email asking for late check-in. ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Julia
- “ Honestly, the hostel in general was very unattractive and uninviting, that I went elsewhere after paying for two nights and checking in. ”
- 29 Jul 2014 David USA
- “ If you just want a bed with at good location and a low price choose this if you want more find another place. The rooms is really small. The Bath is in a really bad condition and the aircondition could not cool down the room . ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The security and location for the hotel is fine, though it concerned me that my luggage was left in an unlocked room while I waited for check-in. When I received my room, at the top of the building, it was hot and unclean. My sheets had dirt on them and there was no air conditioning in the room. I told the front desk and they seemed unconcerned, telling me that their room was also hot, so that I had to "deal with it". ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I booked 2 nights and when I arrived there was no AC in my room (as advertised as an amenity) A few hours later the manager came in with a handy man to install an AC but it kept shorting out and the manager left for the night and left our room without AC all night. Ended up opening the fire escape door for some air movement but that still wasn't enough and I had to sleep on the fire escape to avoid overheating. The next day the AC was installed but dripped on my mattress all night. I was soaked. ”
- 17 Jun 2014 Jessica USA