Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a tiny nice western house, like a cafe in Paris street. It's far away from station,but the taxi driver know the address. The boss is a very diligent and nice person, start early at morning and work late. He can help you a lot on traffic problems. My roomates and I, we don't like the female, she looks terrible and will not help you. If you don't want to take taxi, you should arrive the station early and take travel bus drop at 森museum. Don't forget to try the waffle, it's very nice. ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Anonymous Macau
- “ The area is extremely safe and secure but no locks in rooms means you need to take all your valuables with you, which is anyway adviced by a sign. ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Merce Spain
- “ it.s very nice and clean, i live in the dorm.but because it just had a big snow, only me and another girl in the room. u can hire their bicyle to ride around kawaguchiko lake. the host is very helpful. they speak english, so no worry. ”
- 10 Feb 2014 Anonymous China