Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ it.s very nice and clean, i live in the dorm.but because it just had a big snow, only me and another girl in the room. u can hire their bicyle to ride around kawaguchiko lake. the host is very helpful. they speak english, so no worry. ”
- 10 Feb 2014 Anonymous China
- “ It's a perfect location with perfect service. you can see mt. fuji from the room window. And the room is clean. Especially the staff are very very helpful and nice. She drove us to the bus station, otherwise we had to walk there with luggage for no bus before 8 am. ”
- 30 Dec 2012 Anonymous China
- “ Our host (can't remember her name) was both friendly and helpful, willing to help whenever she could, and also drove us back to the train station. Place looked great and modern, enjoyed our stay there! ”
- 30 Mar 2012 Michael