Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place is nice with view of the Mt. Fuji and clean with good space in the dorms, located on the main street 1 minute walk from the bus stop. The con is that it looks like staff don't care guests; they barely give information at the check in time and later they close the reception ”
- 09 Apr 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ This was a peaceful, clean establishment. A downside - we did not anticipate that we were unable to lock the room, and there was a curfew of 12:00 a.m. It is further away from town which lent it a quaint and restful air. ”
- 24 Aug 2014 Sarah USA
- “ It's a tiny nice western house, like a cafe in Paris street. It's far away from station,but the taxi driver know the address. The boss is a very diligent and nice person, start early at morning and work late. He can help you a lot on traffic problems. My roomates and I, we don't like the female, she looks terrible and will not help you. If you don't want to take taxi, you should arrive the station early and take travel bus drop at 森museum. Don't forget to try the waffle, it's very nice. ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Anonymous Macau