Dadaocheng Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place. The manager had a conversation with us about what we wanted to do and how to best do it before we even checked in. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Avery USA
- “ The location is a little far to the subway, about 10 mins walk. But it is quite clean and comfortable to live. ”
- 25 Apr 2014 Anonymous China
- “ It's close to some famous and traditional locations such as Dihul St. or Ningxia Night Market etc. where you can buy some souvenir for your family or friends and have delicious meals with a fair price in the downtown of Taipei. ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Yin-Ling Taiwan