Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Maybe they can get a refrigerator at the kitchen and a microwave too. ”
- 19 Jun 2014 Anonymous Peru
- “ Had a wonderful stay, and the location could hardly be better. The facilities aren't new, but they're well looked after and make for a great base of operations. My favorite thing is that they have single rooms that budget travelers can actually afford - having a room to myself made the adjustment to a 9-hour time change much easier! ”
- 12 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel as a building is in a bad condition,it needs a lot of construction and fixation. Also it needs to change furniture The staff were so amazing and helpful, especially ADBURRAHMAN who is so professional in his job(receptionist, well organised), gave you any information you need about egypt, egyptian culture, direction and also anything dealing with tour organising. Mahmoud osman is a hard worker, always working hard and always doing his best to fix water, AL,EL, and he has a sense of a comic. Ma ”
- 10 Sep 2012 Maaffar