Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pick up at the airport was coordinated perfectly on time. Staff is VERY friendly and helpful with any information needed in and outside the hostel. They have been very flexible and understanding for my sudden changes in my schedule. Rooms are spacious, comfortable and clean. As a solo female traveler, I had a very pleasant and safe stay here at this hostel and most definitely recommend staying here while in Cairo! Also, there are many shops and restaurants nearby and the nile river is close by:) ”
- 30 Jun 2017 Natasha USA
- “ The best spot in town, the roof top is really nice to soak up the sun and socialize. The staff is super friendly and really accommodating. I would definitely come back to Dabah hostel. Some people even choose the Dahab hostel as semi permanent residency, this is to say that the atmosphere is really welcoming. I strongly recommend the hostel. It is just a tiny bit cold in winter, you are warned, the staff will provide you with an extra blanket anyway. ”
- 29 Dec 2016 Severine France
- “ The staff was always helpful, very friendly and present 24h. They were always asking if anything could be better. The room was clean and had all I need. The location and the hostel make you feel very safe. I spent very pleasant time there. Thank you. ”
- 23 Dec 2016 Anonymous Egypt
- “ I am from the States and this is my 3rd year traveling solo. I have stayed in hostels all throughout Israel, Egypt, London, Paris, Rome and Ireland and the Dahab is by far one of my favorites!! It is easy to get to. It is very close to places to eat and sites to see. The staff was very friendly. I needed a pharmacy because I was sick and they helped me find one. The view from the roof is awesome!! Bonus: Maybe 6-7 doors down there is a great pastry shop. When I return, I will stay at the Dahab!! ”
- 23 Nov 2016 Shannon USA
- “ I was surprised it was a nice experience my first time staying in a hostel. The staff is very friendly they go out of their way to make your stay great. The rooms were clean, beds nice. I enjoyed the common areas where I met people from all over the world. The location was close to everything in the city. The staff was knowledgeable and could recommend sites in the city. ”
- 17 Nov 2016 Elvy USA