Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I highly recommend this place, it's well designed, artistic and reflects the Egyptian authentic identity. People are so nice and there are always good vibes. The staff are friendly and very helpful. The main area is cozy and the open air atmosphere as well as the oasis style compliments the place with the nature's feel! I always stay there when I'm in Cairo and never had to stay at a different place. The rooms are clean, the sheets and the covers as well, it's very simple yet sufficient. ”
- 21 Feb 2016 Anonymous Egypt
- “ The hostel is very nice, really the oasis in the city. Staff is very helpful and nice, they make fire every night and musicians gather around it for jamming sessions. rooms are comfortable and clean. Price was very suitable for me. I recommend it to everyone ”
- 01 Jan 2016 Anonymous
- “ Do not, I repeat do not stay in a non air-conditioned room here during the summer. The rooms are tiny and even with a fan and window they are unbearable to sleep in. After over a week of not being able to sleep I was forced to find a different hotel. Also, the rooms do not have any electrical outlets or wifi access. Loud college students, tons of partying, and I even found a condom on top of the waste basket while in the restroom. ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Benjamin USA
- “ Oasis in the city is a great way of describing this hostel. I found it to be a very peaceful rooftop in the heart of the ordered chaos that is downtown Cairo. ”
- 10 May 2015 Anonymous Canada