Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Do not, I repeat do not stay in a non air-conditioned room here during the summer. The rooms are tiny and even with a fan and window they are unbearable to sleep in. After over a week of not being able to sleep I was forced to find a different hotel. Also, the rooms do not have any electrical outlets or wifi access. Loud college students, tons of partying, and I even found a condom on top of the waste basket while in the restroom. ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Benjamin USA
- “ Oasis in the city is a great way of describing this hostel. I found it to be a very peaceful rooftop in the heart of the ordered chaos that is downtown Cairo. ”
- 10 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Incredible service, facilities, atmosphere , location. Staff is super friendly and helpful, no complaints ”
- 18 Apr 2015 Anonymous Mexico