Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best spot in town, the roof top is really nice to soak up the sun and socialize. The staff is super friendly and really accommodating. I would definitely come back to Dabah hostel. Some people even choose the Dahab hostel as semi permanent residency, this is to say that the atmosphere is really welcoming. I strongly recommend the hostel. It is just a tiny bit cold in winter, you are warned, the staff will provide you with an extra blanket anyway. ”
- 29 Dec 2016 Severine France
- “ The staff was always helpful, very friendly and present 24h. They were always asking if anything could be better. The room was clean and had all I need. The location and the hostel make you feel very safe. I spent very pleasant time there. Thank you. ”
- 23 Dec 2016 Anonymous Egypt
- “ I am from the States and this is my 3rd year traveling solo. I have stayed in hostels all throughout Israel, Egypt, London, Paris, Rome and Ireland and the Dahab is by far one of my favorites!! It is easy to get to. It is very close to places to eat and sites to see. The staff was very friendly. I needed a pharmacy because I was sick and they helped me find one. The view from the roof is awesome!! Bonus: Maybe 6-7 doors down there is a great pastry shop. When I return, I will stay at the Dahab!! ”
- 23 Nov 2016 Shannon USA
- “ I highly recommend this place, it's well designed, artistic and reflects the Egyptian authentic identity. People are so nice and there are always good vibes. The staff are friendly and very helpful. The main area is cozy and the open air atmosphere as well as the oasis style compliments the place with the nature's feel! I always stay there when I'm in Cairo and never had to stay at a different place. The rooms are clean, the sheets and the covers as well, it's very simple yet sufficient. ”
- 21 Feb 2016 Anonymous Egypt