Dai Long Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place is quite decent. Only a short walk to the ancient town area. Offers pick-up service from Danang train station which is nice. Room was ok, nothing special. ”
- 10 Dec 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Decent hotel, 10-15 mins walk to the old touristy part of Hoi An. Staff was helpful, room spacious and clean although our extra bed had some small bugs roaming on it. No breakfast, but across the street there are some small restaurants where you can have a proper and cheap breakfast. ”
- 03 Oct 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ The hotel is old and needs an update. First we had no airco. Than a leeking airco. Andt after that an airco wich made more noise than al truck. We got a new room wich was slightly better. Location is alrigth althouh is is quite far from the beach. Price does not include breakfast. Staff was friendly ”
- 18 Apr 2012