Dai Long Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Decent hotel, 10-15 mins walk to the old touristy part of Hoi An. Staff was helpful, room spacious and clean although our extra bed had some small bugs roaming on it. No breakfast, but across the street there are some small restaurants where you can have a proper and cheap breakfast. ”
- 03 Oct 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ The hotel is old and needs an update. First we had no airco. Than a leeking airco. Andt after that an airco wich made more noise than al truck. We got a new room wich was slightly better. Location is alrigth althouh is is quite far from the beach. Price does not include breakfast. Staff was friendly ”
- 18 Apr 2012
- “ The room was average. There was a mould in the bathroom, the bed mattress was old and therefore too soft, we both ended up in the middle of the bed. The shower head was too weak, it took ages to shower. The location is good, close to the old town. The staff was helpfull and friendly. They can book a taxi to pick you up at the Danang station, but it costs 15$, you could probably get a cheaper taxi (around $10) directly at the station. ”
- 05 Apr 2012 Jan
- “ Good location close to the action and value for money , rooms are comfortable , big and clean. No complaints would stay there again. ”
- 29 Feb 2012 Darren
- “ Nice hotel in a great location. We would surely stay here again! ”
- 25 Feb 2012 Anonymous