Dal Bo Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Gustavo was the perfect host! Was waiting for me outside the hostal and greeted me like a long lost friend and had even gone to the trouble of finding and putting a little Welsh 'ddraig goch' flag on the table!!! Fantastic!! The hostal was very secure and tho not huge had everything..as much cold beer as you could want and a huge tv with plenty of dvds/blu rays etc.. I only had a little time in Caracas so wanted to explore. The hostal was right in the centre..the perfect location! STAY HERE!!!!! ”
- 16 Jul 2013 Matthew Wales
- “ Dal Bo was a great host, very helpful. Any criticism would be towards how expensive Venezuela is. There are many hostel options in Caracas so if think twice about spending too long there. If you do, I would recommend Dal Bo hostel. But they only accept US dollars. ”
- 23 May 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Quem estiver se organizando, ou de malas prontas para Caracas, sugiro que se hospedem no Hostal Dal Bo. É uma excelente opção, com um ambiente familiar super acolhedor. Os seus donos: Brenda e Gustavo são super prestativos e cuidadosos, e te faz sentir em casa. ”
- 06 Mar 2013 Agleildes
- “ Excellent Hostel! Right in the old center of town, nice and tidy and with shower, breakfast, internet etc. But the reason I´ll be coming back if I'm ever in Caracas again is the extremely nice couple running this place; Gustavo and Brenda (and dog Casey) really go out of their way to give you a good experience and are really helpful, whatever problem or inquiry you might have. It feels more like living with family or old friends, then staying at a hostel! Thanks :) Og gratis oel, skaal! ”
- 05 Feb 2013 Mathias Denmark