Dali Lily's Garden Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place was a fantastic deal- clean, beautiful courtyard, and conveniently located within the old city. It was very nice chatting with Lily and she was so helpful. I will definitely be back! ”
- 06 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Nothing I didn't like about this hostel--great staff and experience. Close to the main tourist spots but cushioned away in an alley to keep the atmosphere peaceful. ”
- 01 Sep 2013 Christopher USA
- “ I highly recommend Dali Lily's Graden Inn for a great, quiet place to stay in Dali. I was not interested in the throngs of backpacker who stay up making a racket late into the night. The place was great, centrally located, and cozy, but the best part was Lilly and Yang. They were spectacular, always available, and they both speak good english. They set me up with a number of their friends for different purposes without ever asking for any payment or anything. They were great. ”
- 27 Jun 2013 DeWolf USA
- “ Best choice in Dali. I kinda prefer to be in calm place. It was very calm but very near from Renmin road which is main street. Owner is super nice and kind. She can give you more infomation about yunnan province cuz she is local yunnan chinese. The room that I used was so nice. Even though it was dorm, beds were super comfy and big. If I go back to Dali, no need to hesitate for choosing hostel for me. :) ”
- 08 May 2013 Anonymous South Korea