Dalian South Mountain Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed here for 3 nights because I had earlier booked it via hostels.com. My stay here was a nightmare. Outside temperature was around 0C and the owner didn't turn on the heater even though he had this facilities. He wanted to charge RMB10 for 4hrs use even at the common area. Kitchen was closed to guest and can even provide a microwave for guest to heat up food. Fortunately he still provide a kettle to boil water. Every service you requested from owner is chargeable and is not cheap. ”
- 10 Nov 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Disappointed with this hostel. When I left I told staff I was catching an Early plane next morning. When I came to leave the door was locked and I was unable to leave as planned. I missed my plane making me lots of trouble.The owner was at fault leaving volonteer staff in charge. ”
- 14 Jun 2013 terence England
- “ Nice place, very friendly staff ”
- 01 Jun 2013 belle Netherlands