Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really great. Lots of day trips to do. ”
- 07 Jan 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I had a wonderful time during my stay at Damajuana. The location is unbeatable and the atmosphere is great. Having said that, I slept in one of the rooms in the back, which are quieter but are extremely warm since they have no windows (Mendoza is quite hot in the summer and the temperature doesn't go down at night). I believe the rooms in the front of the hostel have A/C, but are also much noisier due to the nearby nightclub. Choose your room carefully, specially during the summer. ”
- 29 Dec 2012 Antonio Chile
- “ Pefect location, friendly and helpful staff. The right place to be in Mendoza. ”
- 10 Sep 2012 Mauricio
- “ The staff was super arrogant. I met great people, though. ”
- 17 Aug 2012 Stephanie