Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A nice cozy place right in the heart of the city at very affordable rates. The place had been recently painted so was stinking a bit apart from that it was perfect. ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Anonymous India
- “ Always a pleasure to stay at the Damhotel/Oranjetulp (both are the same place but different buildings), will be returning there every time I visit amsterdam provided they have the room of course ”
- 08 Jun 2014 alexander England
- “ Terrible experience. ”
- 21 May 2014 Ron Brazil
- “ Location is very near from Amsterdam central station !! Also staff are very friendly. ”
- 31 Jul 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ good place to stay, good price, excelent location ”
- 24 Jul 2013 Lucas Portugal
- “ Friedly staff. I had 9 people dorm but there weren't any clean bed ready for me. It took more than an hour to fix it (to solve out which bed was actually free and where we should place the linen), but the staff tryed his best. I was just a little bit disappointed for the already short evening to shorten even more. Only one toilet for 9 people could cause problems if all of them had the same schedule but I didn't have any trouble. The hotel is in the main street and therefore close to everything. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Anonymous Finland