Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is fantastic, very close to the main station. Pretty much everywhere I wanted to go was in walking distance. The museum quartier was a bit of a hike at ~30min but that was the worst. However, when I got there, the blanket appeared unwashed and I found a large piece of gum stuck to it. I was told there would be only 3 people in the 6 person room but rather they overbooked and there were 7 crowded in there, one on a pull out bed. Overall definitely not worth the money. ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Not only did i feel secure and safe, without minding relaxing in the room i was given, i also met some great people in just the 3 days i was there. The one issue i had was having to move rooms all 3 nights, aside from that everything as great! ”
- 15 Jul 2014 zachary USA
- “ Not much space in corridors, or any communal area, although there is a computer that is free to use which is handy. Room was very small with very little space to do anything apart from sleep, also you cannot eat or drink anything in the hostel. Very basic but good place to ONLY sleep as it is clean and convenient. ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Neill Scotland