Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location, no a/c, narrow stairs, wet bathroom ”
- 22 May 2015 Artemio USA
- “ This hostel only have advantage because of the short distance to the central station, It is not worth the high price they demand. ”
- 29 Sep 2014 Tal Israel
- “ The location is fantastic, very close to the main station. Pretty much everywhere I wanted to go was in walking distance. The museum quartier was a bit of a hike at ~30min but that was the worst. However, when I got there, the blanket appeared unwashed and I found a large piece of gum stuck to it. I was told there would be only 3 people in the 6 person room but rather they overbooked and there were 7 crowded in there, one on a pull out bed. Overall definitely not worth the money. ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Not only did i feel secure and safe, without minding relaxing in the room i was given, i also met some great people in just the 3 days i was there. The one issue i had was having to move rooms all 3 nights, aside from that everything as great! ”
- 15 Jul 2014 zachary USA