Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very close to the central station. Clean. The staff was very nice. ”
- 19 Jun 2016 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Very good location. Its 5 mins from central station and 10 min walk from red light district. The staff was really friendly and with a smile in their faces. ”
- 01 Apr 2016 Brenda
- “ I stayed at this hostel for one night. Early flight to catch the next morning, and found out the safe they provided didn't open at 2AM, a few hours before my flight. My passport and laptop were in the safe, meaning I couldn't travel unless I retrieved those items. Turns out the only person with the master code was the manager, who was sleeping at home a 50-min drive away. As a hostel that is so close to Amsterdam Centraal station, this is terrible service. Sleepless night, bad experience. ”
- 19 Oct 2015 Bilal Canada
- “ Plenty of steps, very narrow, everywhere. Not really a bargain, but that's how it is in A'dam. Very good location, very nice old-house-feeling. ”
- 17 Jul 2015 Christoph Germany