Dana Guesthouse Bali
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved my sy there. The staff is really nice, the accomodation is basic comfort but very nice too. The free scooter hire is definetily a plus and I strongly recomend the travelers to go visit the surroundings. I lso really likes the breakfast. ”
- 21 Aug 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Basic but charming. Staff was accommodating. ”
- 22 Sep 2011 Sarah
- “ I had an awesome time at the Dana guesthouse! The whole staff was so friendly and bent over backwards to make me happy! I only wish I would've had a more visual sign or a photograph of who picked me up from the airport. It was hard finding my name in the crowd! Adding fruit to the breakfast menu or some jam would've been great as well! Overall great experience I will come back again! ”
- 24 Aug 2011 Marquette
- “ Great choice if you want to stay in a simple & quiet place. The scooter rental is included so you can always explore the island at your own leisure. Booking process and airport transfer worked perfectly fine for me. ”
- 15 Aug 2011 Bernhard