Danhostel Copenhagen Bellahøj
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel is very far from the city centre, so you need to pay for the local transport too, which is like 6 Euros to go and back. The bed linen is not included, so you have to pay more to rent it, not speaking about the fact that blankets and pillows are not very fresh. At night the room was very cold. Bathrooms (which are common for the whole floor) were not clean.And everyone has to vacuum the room before leaving, and check-out is before 10 am. ”
- 17 Oct 2014 Anonymous Uzbekistan
- “ I spent four nights in this hostel. You have to take a bus to downtown, but this hostel's neighborhood is nice and quiet. I highly recommend this hostel :) ”
- 16 Sep 2014 Anonymous Japan
- “ Our stay was good. The key system is excellent and you can come and go at any time. It's also nice that they rent bikes as it seems to be the national hobby. There's however one thing I 'm not pleased with and that's the shower cleaning times, from 10:30 to 13~. Even though they gave a note on the toilet doors to use another floors showers, they clean all the showers at the same time so it' really inconvenient!! ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ We enjoyed staying at the Danhostel Copenhagen Bellahoj very much. The breakfasts were excellent at reasonable cost. We also found the local transportation to meet our needs, as well. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Dietmar USA