Danhostel Copenhagen City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stayed one night in a 6-bed mixed room. Nice, clean and a good price near the city. Train station, Tivoli and Kopenhagens center only 5-10 minutes walk away. ”
- 05 Dec 2014 Tove Sweden
- “ great place, good people, not far from central station ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The location is really good! ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ The four of us travelling together were able to get a room for four, with a private bath, perfect for us. We were able to walk from the hostel to downtown and along the river. Too bad the windows can't open just a bit more. Keeping curtains closed did help to keep the room cooler. But the hot room was the biggest issue. ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ An awesome view from the private 4 person room! The WiFi was a little poor though. ”
- 02 Jun 2014 Jaakko Finland