Danhostel Copenhagen City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stay here! Close to Tivoli and an easy walk from the train station. Tons of space on the ground floor and lower level to sit and relax. You have your own light, if you need it at night. There's a door separating the entry door and the bathroom door, so that cancels out a lot of noise. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone. ”
- 15 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Stayed one night in a 6-bed mixed room. Nice, clean and a good price near the city. Train station, Tivoli and Kopenhagens center only 5-10 minutes walk away. ”
- 05 Dec 2014 Tove Sweden
- “ great place, good people, not far from central station ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The location is really good! ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ The four of us travelling together were able to get a room for four, with a private bath, perfect for us. We were able to walk from the hostel to downtown and along the river. Too bad the windows can't open just a bit more. Keeping curtains closed did help to keep the room cooler. But the hot room was the biggest issue. ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ An awesome view from the private 4 person room! The WiFi was a little poor though. ”
- 02 Jun 2014 Jaakko Finland