Danhostel Copenhagen City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hotel was totally in another level of what we expected. Perfect place to stay at Copenhaguen. ”
- 14 Aug 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Too expensive for what you get, spotty Wi-Fi, and you get charged a lot for amenities that are free at other hostels. ”
- 27 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The linen cost is not included in the cost. The security card system is not that good. They overcharged me without considering the pre-booking money paid to hostel.com, moreover they were not quick to fix the error. WiFi signal was terrible. The room is not that spacious as it looks in the picture. The toiler was not cleaned in daily basis. ”
- 01 Apr 2016 Anonymous Bangladesh
- “ Do not stay at this hostel if you actually want to sleep! Beds were rock hard, pillows were super lumpy. For $260USD for two nights you could stay in a hotel with real beds and pillows!! ”
- 18 Mar 2016 Amanda Canada
- “ A really great hostel in Copenhagen. Secured, located almost in the center, the staff and the atmosphere was very warm too. The bathroom was kept clean too. I`d recommend this hostel definitely. The only thing I didn`t like was, that there was a weak WIFI-connection on the 10th floor. ”
- 06 Feb 2016 Anonymous Georgia
- “ Industrialized hostel without much spirit, or real space to mingle. Good point for having vending machines in the lobby and a restaurant. ”
- 05 Feb 2016 Anonymous France