Danhostel Copenhagen City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ An awesome view from the private 4 person room! The WiFi was a little poor though. ”
- 02 Jun 2014 Jaakko Finland
- “ Excellent staffs, good location, clean room, nice hospitality... ”
- 01 Sep 2013 Anonymous Turkey
- “ A nice place to stay in Copenhagen. Easy to get to the main area and at a decently affordable rate. The security was nice since the elevators and rooms are on key cards. The common room is nice as well. Only major downside is the charge for linen... ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel! The staff was a bit uneven in service. Some were very helpful and observant, others seem to have no perticular service mind. It was difficult to ask questions since a couple girls in the reception did not care (?) to answer more than one question at a time, instead they were more engaged in talking amongst themselves. Made us feel like we were bothering them. Not great. ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Evelin Sweden
- “ I don´t know average prices for hostels in the city, but for 8 beds room was it pretty expensive, in Paris I got for same money my own room. ”
- 18 Jul 2013 Jiri Czech Republic