Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff was nice and it was very quiet. My only issue was that the wifi signal kept fading out. I would come here again. ”
- 09 Jul 2016 Kellea USA
- “ Very friendly, helpful and accommodating staff! Location is very close to downtown Daegu with food, shopping and drinking. Danim is a good place to stay for solo travellers, or any sized group who is interested in socializing. I enjoyed my stay! ”
- 27 May 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ The concept of this accommodation is very good but how it is working now is not as good. You share a flat where the staff is living. The kitchen is a mess, rooms are not too clean and sometimes you can have the feeling than you are disturbing the people who is leaving there the rest of the year. ”
- 24 Jul 2014 Anonymous Spain