Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Don't be deceived by the apparent coldness in the pictures of the lobby! This is a really nice hostel with clean and comfortable rooms, friendly and thoughtful staff, and pretty good wifi. The manager speaks very good English. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend this to other travelers. ”
- 24 Apr 2016 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Good value, great staff, great facilities, clean, vv helpful for ANYTHING. If you think you'll struggle with the language here, they'll sort you out. Day trip was excellent too, £25 each for two to be driven round best sights, plus guided tours, for seven hours. ”
- 07 Mar 2016 David Scotland
- “ Hostel has a kitchen and provide breakfast. ”
- 03 Jun 2015 Anonymous Australia