Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel. 15minutes to center of city by walk. But if you take a bus, just 5minutes. ”
- 28 Aug 2016 Jeongyeop
- “ It was very annoying that the air conditioning was shut off during the evenings, but we did have a fan in the bedroom. This hostel is not bad, but it's very small (3 rooms with a total of 11 beds in the hostel) and there are much better hostels in Florence. However, the owner Loborio was friendly and allowed us to leave our bags in the hostel after checkout. Big thing to consider: the hostel is 40+ minutes walk away from the Florence Santa Maria Novella Train station. ”
- 30 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Dany House was great! The location was an easy walk to most places and Eliza was super friendly! Plenty of space within the rooms and a great place to stay! ”
- 12 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA