Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Dany House was great! The location was an easy walk to most places and Eliza was super friendly! Plenty of space within the rooms and a great place to stay! ”
- 12 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Our stay at DanyHouse was excellent. Only a 20 minute walk from the station, on a main road into the centre of Florence, we were greeted by a friendly Liborio who explained everything to us upon our arrival. There was information about the city around the hostel, and others staying in DanyHouse were around in the kitchen and we were soon talking to them. A typical Italian breakfast was provided for 2 euros each.Highly recommended! ”
- 02 Oct 2015 Benjamin England
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at Dany House. Liborio is the best host. He sat me down and showed me everything I needed to see and how to get there. Although it wasn't a problem for me, the hostel is located about twenty minutes walk from the main train the breakfast in the mornings are simple but perfect for the start of the day. Would definitely stay here again! ”
- 08 Sep 2015 Bradley Australia
- “ Excellent experience during my stay, I felt very welcome. Liborio and Laura provided very good tips for my stay. The breakfast is very basic but good to start the day, it cost only 2 euros. I loved my visit to Florence! ”
- 27 Aug 2015 Anonymous Germany
“ The staff is very friendly. They gave lots of useful information about Florence. They were very nice and helpful.
They require cash payment. That is a deal breaker. I do not want to carry cash when I am traveling.
The beds were very uncomfortable. That is the first thing I am looking for in a hostel, comfortable beds.
The location is far from the city center. It is not close to the center. I would not get this hostel next time for this reason alone. ”
Oguz Demirci Hello, thank you for your review, I recommend before making a reservation to check out the notes on the web-site. You will find information on where you are, distances and services! I'm sorry but the mattresses are new, we have care of the kids guests ..
- 27 Aug 2015 Anonymous Turkey
- “ The Dany House was a wonderful stay. Upon a tired and sweaty arrival, Liborio and his wife greeted me with a friendly smile. They sat me down and showed me the best places to go in Florence. The hostel is small, but clean and friendly. The other guests were nice too! All in all I would recommend staying at the Dany House. ”
- 05 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA