Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ To anyone who is planning a trip to Fès I would highly recommend to stay in Dar Hafsa! I have never before witnessed such a warm welcome in a hostel as given to us by the owning family. The hostel is an original old moroccan residential house in the center of the medina, absolutely clean and lovely arranged. The familiar atmosphere made us feel very comfortable. Being recieved so cordially and cared for so attentively, we spent some wonderful days in Fès and would love to come back one day! ”
- 19 Oct 2011 Nicola
- “ We stayed at Dar Hafsa for 2 nights- it is in a great location inside the Medina (old city) and is very reasonably priced. If arriving in the night- I would recommend calling ahead of time (the Dar Hafsa staff will gladly meet you at the gate). We arrived at 3pm and had no problem locating Dar Hafsa in the daytime. The accomodations were very comfortable and clean- the building has been beautifully renovated. The roof deck is an amazing place to watch the sunrise! The owner, Abdul, and his family were so ”
- 16 Oct 2011 Anonymous USA
- “ Friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Good breakfast, nice terrace, beatiful buildung. I can truly recomend this riad. Best is to get a taxi to "port bleu" and then take a suitcase carrier to the riad. Sehr schönes Riad, hilfsbereite und freundliche Besitzer. Guter Ausgangspunkt um die Medina zu erkunden. ”
- 19 Sep 2011 Immanuel
- “ dar hafsa is excelent place to stay.It is very clean. The staff is very friendly and helpfull. The owner is like a tour guide whit al his knowledge about Fez. We had a very plessent time. We will go back to dar hafsa next year. I recomande this place to everybody. ”
- 02 Sep 2011 Marjan