Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything from the room, breakfast to the owners were fantastic! Thanks for making our short stay in Fèz full of good memories! ”
- 12 Dec 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ We had a great stay in Dar Kenza. We had Dar Kenza as our base for a 9 days holiday to Morocco. We made two trips, a two days trip to Chefchaouen and a two days trip to the Sahara Desert. After every trip we came back to Dar Kenza. It felt like coming home. The owner and his wife are very friendly, not pushy but always there when you need them. Fes is a beautiful and safe city and will give you a perfect view of life in Morocco. ”
- 05 May 2015 Gert Netherlands
- “ This is a lovely hostel and the host were wonderful and helpful. Breakfast was excellent and tasty. Would definitely stay here again if I travel to Fes again ”
- 06 Nov 2014 Anonymous Malaysia