Dar Lalla Kenza
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ So, when I got to Fes, I was curious about this Ben everyone was talking about and now that I stayed for 2 nights, I must agree. Ben is a great and easy-going host you feel comfortable with from the start! I had arrived just before Ramadan began, so his beautiful, perfectly-located Riad was rather calm with not too many travellers around. Nevertheless, I had a good time while I stayed there and you will have, too! ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Probably best place I've ever stayed in! Inside medina, staff is funtastic and helpful, tasty fresh breakfast made for you, great views on roof tarrace! Rooms in moroccan style, shops, caffe, taxi, bus stop all near by. Taxi from train/bus station costs less than 2euros! Old Fes is a must see! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE AND WILL STAY AGAIN! Greetings from UK, Thank you, Morocco was great! Victor ”
- 22 May 2014 Victor Poland
- “ Beautiful building with an incredible terrace. The owner, Ben, is a bit of a schmoozer but cooks a mean breakfast and is a very nice guy. Well worth the money. ”
- 13 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ A really nice place, Ben is also a really accommodating person who is always trying to find a solution which suits with your wishes. The place is really clean, breakfast nice and the terrace of the roof just amazing ;) ”
- 14 Mar 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Great place...fun atmosphere, tthe hosts are fun, and will be able to assist in anyway possible ”
- 06 Feb 2014 Thaer Germany
- “ Ben was the best host I ever had and he is in no way forcing me to write this positive review. _> ”
- 20 Jan 2014 Evan