Dar Lalla Kenza
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You are in a hostel but they treat you like if you are in family. 100% good place. ”
- 07 Mar 2015 ruben isidro Spain
- “ I really enjoyed my time in this hostel! The atmosphere was awesome and the location was great. Only the bathrooms weren't clean, but that is not a big problem ”
- 20 Jan 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ During my stay (December 2014) the place was undergoing a major restoration (inconvenient but necessary); hopefully that will be completed by spring 2015. The staff was very friendly and always gave me great advice about the territory. My favorite thing about Dar Lalla Kenza is the rooftop view: I ate breakfast there everyday. Also, if you're willing to spend a little extra, I recommend one extravagant dinner at Restaurant Palais La Medina, less than two minutes walk from Dar Lalla Kenza. ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Jeff USA
- “ At first we loved this hostel - very authentic and amazing decor. The owner was friendly and helpful until we realised he ripped us off big time. Our camel safari cost €200 each! After talking with other travellers doing the same thing who only paid €80 we were angry to say the least. The hostels location was good however, nice and central in the old medina. Breakfast wasn't my favourite - a sweet bread Hun with very sweet mint tea and a tiny warm yoghurt. Lovely rooftop view n ”
- 03 Sep 2014 Madeleine Australia
- “ So, when I got to Fes, I was curious about this Ben everyone was talking about and now that I stayed for 2 nights, I must agree. Ben is a great and easy-going host you feel comfortable with from the start! I had arrived just before Ramadan began, so his beautiful, perfectly-located Riad was rather calm with not too many travellers around. Nevertheless, I had a good time while I stayed there and you will have, too! ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Probably best place I've ever stayed in! Inside medina, staff is funtastic and helpful, tasty fresh breakfast made for you, great views on roof tarrace! Rooms in moroccan style, shops, caffe, taxi, bus stop all near by. Taxi from train/bus station costs less than 2euros! Old Fes is a must see! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE AND WILL STAY AGAIN! Greetings from UK, Thank you, Morocco was great! Victor ”
- 22 May 2014 Victor Poland