Dar Lalla Kenza
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lovely stay. Ben n omar were awesome. Good location in the madeenah ”
- 11 May 2015 Anonymous Mauritius
- “ You are in a hostel but they treat you like if you are in family. 100% good place. ”
- 07 Mar 2015 ruben isidro Spain
- “ I really enjoyed my time in this hostel! The atmosphere was awesome and the location was great. Only the bathrooms weren't clean, but that is not a big problem ”
- 20 Jan 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ During my stay (December 2014) the place was undergoing a major restoration (inconvenient but necessary); hopefully that will be completed by spring 2015. The staff was very friendly and always gave me great advice about the territory. My favorite thing about Dar Lalla Kenza is the rooftop view: I ate breakfast there everyday. Also, if you're willing to spend a little extra, I recommend one extravagant dinner at Restaurant Palais La Medina, less than two minutes walk from Dar Lalla Kenza. ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Jeff USA