Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A very good place to stay in Fez ! ”
- 06 Jul 2012 Anonymous
- “ We arrived at the riad and the only one to greet us and allow us entrance was another couple staying there. The caretaker came about 1/2 hour later never checked us in. The riad is owned by an absentee landlord who lives in France and things are run very loosely, to understate. You have to ask for everything you need, and while the caretaker is quite sweet and accommodating, it was not a good experience or a place I would ever hope to encounter again. ”
- 23 Dec 2011 Amy
- “ No maps, or other tourist literature ”
- 29 Sep 2011 Steve
- “ Great guest house [riad] in the perfect location run by a charming French fellow. What more could you ask for? ”
- 25 May 2011 Robert Ryan
- “ This hostel is fine - nothing particularly amazing, but okay. Beds were pretty uncomfortable, but breakfast was good and it has a nice rooftop terrace. However, the guy that works there, Kalim, will try and rip you off wherever possible - watch out for him. ”
- 20 Apr 2011 Barbara