Darna Village Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Quiet and pleasant atmosphere, close to the beach, spacious room and all necessary facilities.we would definitely come back. ”
- 02 Jul 2013 Rodica Romania
- “ recommended ”
- 24 Mar 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ This was a hostel that was really far from the city, however, it is pretty clean and the internet works fine. The price I think is too much for what it is but over all it is ok if you do not mind staying really far out of the city. ”
- 05 Feb 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Great if you want to spend your time at the beach, but beware that it is not very close to Aqaba. ”
- 11 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Hard to find it with a GPS. Need more explaination ”
- 23 Apr 2012 Anonymous