Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Okay. David's Inn was the most hospital and cozy place as a hostel. I loved the mattress the most because it was firm enough to support my spine, at the same time soft enough to sleep well. The hostess was hospital that she not only took good care of her hostel but also she is sweet and loving to every guest. For bathrooms, hot waters run well, though the shower pressure was a bit weak but it was good. I really appreciated staying here. ”
- 05 Jan 2015 Anonymous South Korea
“ The new owner is in the process of making improvements and developing routines so some of the details important to travelers are missing. How do you use the fantastic expresso machine in the kitchen? No instruction, not used. I'd like to see a stronger wi-fi signal so you can be online in the kitchen. Instructions on how to get to the place could be improved by using the church near the train station as a reference instead of businesses. The elevator worked well. Friendly, helpful environment. ”
In life as well as in the work you must always improve and listening and asking questions is the best way to do it! If there is something you do not understand the operation just ask .... the staff politely responds. Better than remain unhappy after ...
- 29 Dec 2014 Anonymous Canada
“ Felt like a home immediately because of welcoming and friendly staff. Also excellent advice what to do and where to go jn firenze.Such beautiful rooms, whole hostel is so nicely decorated. Good location near duomo and just 15 min from railway station by foot. Thank you nadia, i feel like you really put your heart in the work you do ”
Thanks to you !! Here we just want to wonderful people like you !! We are waiting with open arms !!!
- 09 Oct 2014 sonia Finland
“ Avoid like the plague!!! Unless you like to be woken up by the owner who was the loudest person in the world and who would barge into your room and constantly turn off the lights or just look around to make sure nothing crazy was going on? I'm not sure, but I did not appreciate that, I would like a little privacy please. Also they leave the windows open, which would be nice if you didn't get eaten alive by mosquitoes. So many mosquitoes. ”
For privacy it is better to choose a hotel with private room, the hostel does not seem the best place ...... for mosquitoes is known by anyone who are attracted by the light from the open windows .. do it alone .. by deductions to apply the appropriate behaviors .....
- 08 Oct 2014 laura USA
- “ The hostel is so much nice place ~! Because it is near Duomo church and Divid museum And master is much kind Thanks you and have a nice life ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ David Inn is undoubtedly a great hostel to stay in Florence. It is located close to most of the tourist attractions as well as the train station. The Accademia Gallery is just a few minutes away. The hostel owner and staff are very nice and helpful and made me feel at home. I would recommend this place to anyone who needs a place to crash while exploring the beautiful city of Florence. ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Anonymous India
- “ The location is perfect but that is not enough. Rooms are not locked. Lockers in the corridor. One shower for all guests (around 20 person) and the shower stall itself is in poor conditions. The kitchen is so small that at a time can hardly squeeze two. I am not saying it was bad, nope. Just an average place. If you like average, choose it. ”
- 16 Jun 2014 Skaidrius Lithuania
- “ Great location --- on street between Duomo and statue of David (Academia) .... top notch staff!!! Overboard in trying to help ..... Let staff know when you plan to arrive (hour) so they will be there for sure to open first locked door (so they could go to lunch at a different time) ---- once there, you get the keys to give you 24 hour access. Upstairs, but you use the elevator. Very, very clean! An A+ hostel. Great value for $. -- Greg ”
- 25 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA