Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ Felt like a home immediately because of welcoming and friendly staff. Also excellent advice what to do and where to go jn firenze.Such beautiful rooms, whole hostel is so nicely decorated. Good location near duomo and just 15 min from railway station by foot. Thank you nadia, i feel like you really put your heart in the work you do ”
Thanks to you !! Here we just want to wonderful people like you !! We are waiting with open arms !!!
- 09 Oct 2014 sonia Finland
“ Avoid like the plague!!! Unless you like to be woken up by the owner who was the loudest person in the world and who would barge into your room and constantly turn off the lights or just look around to make sure nothing crazy was going on? I'm not sure, but I did not appreciate that, I would like a little privacy please. Also they leave the windows open, which would be nice if you didn't get eaten alive by mosquitoes. So many mosquitoes. ”
For privacy it is better to choose a hotel with private room, the hostel does not seem the best place ...... for mosquitoes is known by anyone who are attracted by the light from the open windows .. do it alone .. by deductions to apply the appropriate behaviors .....
- 08 Oct 2014 laura USA
- “ The hostel is so much nice place ~! Because it is near Duomo church and Divid museum And master is much kind Thanks you and have a nice life ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ David Inn is undoubtedly a great hostel to stay in Florence. It is located close to most of the tourist attractions as well as the train station. The Accademia Gallery is just a few minutes away. The hostel owner and staff are very nice and helpful and made me feel at home. I would recommend this place to anyone who needs a place to crash while exploring the beautiful city of Florence. ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Anonymous India
- “ The location is perfect but that is not enough. Rooms are not locked. Lockers in the corridor. One shower for all guests (around 20 person) and the shower stall itself is in poor conditions. The kitchen is so small that at a time can hardly squeeze two. I am not saying it was bad, nope. Just an average place. If you like average, choose it. ”
- 16 Jun 2014 Skaidrius Lithuania
- “ Great location --- on street between Duomo and statue of David (Academia) .... top notch staff!!! Overboard in trying to help ..... Let staff know when you plan to arrive (hour) so they will be there for sure to open first locked door (so they could go to lunch at a different time) ---- once there, you get the keys to give you 24 hour access. Upstairs, but you use the elevator. Very, very clean! An A+ hostel. Great value for $. -- Greg ”
- 25 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The host is very nice!! ”
- 15 Jan 2014 Po-Yuan Taiwan
- “ i visited Firenze, i feel comfort bacause of kind staff. and facility was very good! somday if i go back to Firenze, i want to visit this hostel again. :) ”
- 12 Jan 2014 jihye South Korea