Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I could not have asked for a more amazing place location-wise (and for the money!), and the staff was EXTREMELY friendly and accomodating. They took extra time to make me feel welcome in the Hostel, as well as the city itself, pointing out things I should see/do, etc. My fellow housemates were all of like mind, and it was wonderful hearing stories and perspectives from all around the world, given the limited time I actually spent there(so much to do in the city)! I'll DEFINITELY return one day! ”
- 01 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Really great location. The staff was really helpful, giving you a map and valuable suggestions. The hostels itself is in a really nice building. It is pretty small compared to other hostels (I think 3 rooms with 6 people/room), so maybe not the place you want to be if you want to meet A LOT of people. Otherwise I would definitely recommand! Only negative point is that is has only 1 shower for about 12 people. ”
- 11 Sep 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very friendly staff, I have to say. The power went out the day I got there, but the owner's response was incredibly fast. A good experience. ”
- 12 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel was in a great location, right in between the cathedral and the David. Its on the top floor and you do not get a key, you have to pull the bell everytime. There are staff there 24-7. I asked for a girls only room, but they don't have that anymore. It was fine. I shared a bathroom with 6 people so not bad. There is a vending machine and a couch, but no real break room. Since it was small I got to meet people easily. The staff is friendly and helpful but a bit loud. ”
- 10 Jun 2013 Amy USA