Davids Cozy Auberge in Old Berlin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A place to relax and nice meet different people. Place with character and cozy atmosphere. ”
- 14 Feb 2014 Thomas Norway
- “ This place has the worst beds I've ever tried to sleep in, the springs were cutting into the body. The one bed lamp (of 4), actually hanging at the bed, was not working, the mirror was hanging askew (not possible to straighten, because of some other useless lamp on the wall), and there were some gum on a chair, that nobody bothered to clean. ”
- 24 Dec 2013 Bjørn Denmark
- “ I have to point out that the staff is really nice and I have not been in the main building, but in a separate apartment. It was huge with a kitchen and it could be very cozy, if only you would clean this place! Please clean it up and it will be a great place to stay. ”
- 07 Jul 2013 Anonymous Germany