Davids Cozy Auberge in Old Berlin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place was very disappointing. When arriving at the hostel, the door was locked and no one was around. We had to call a phone to get in and for 10 mins ish before the door opened. The door was locked because no one were allowed inside - meaning no staff was in the lobby unless you called him. The whole experience seemed very unprofessional. The place was disgusting, it was SO dusty and nowhere near clean - even though you had to put your shoes in the lobby. Only good thing was the silence. ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Nice and quiet place,ideal to relax ,close to stores and metro station while enjoying your stay in Berlin Yves ”
- 07 Apr 2014 Yves France
- “ A place to relax and nice meet different people. Place with character and cozy atmosphere. ”
- 14 Feb 2014 Thomas Norway
- “ This place has the worst beds I've ever tried to sleep in, the springs were cutting into the body. The one bed lamp (of 4), actually hanging at the bed, was not working, the mirror was hanging askew (not possible to straighten, because of some other useless lamp on the wall), and there were some gum on a chair, that nobody bothered to clean. ”
- 24 Dec 2013 Bjørn Denmark