Davids Cozy Auberge in Old Berlin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The bathroom and toilet were dirty. We had to clean it before using. A large number of cobwebs on the ceiling. I was really dissapointed about this "German reliability" ”
- 08 Nov 2014 Michal Poland
- “ Daniel was rude. Almost not hearing what you want to ask. He was only focused in what he had to say, his script, and wanting to do it vert quickly. The room was dirty, without talking about the bathroom that was discusting. The bed sheets that cost additional 3 euros had wholes in it! I would have prefered to use my own bedsheets!!!!!!!! not to mention the uncomfortable pillow and bed! I ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Mounia Morocco
- “ I love this hostel with great atmosphere and well equipped facilities with one of the lowest rates in this city. Shower rooms and toilets were always clean because the staff takes care of them very well and also the location is good you can reach many choices of cafes, supermarkets and metro station easily. I had a great experience with the staff and nice roomies and I wish to stay here again. ”
- 29 Aug 2014 Eriko
- “ Besides its great location the hostel's atmosphere was simply great. Moreover, I found really convenient to have unlimited access to it through a main master key. Additionally, the services su has warm water or kitchen facilities were properly set. And consider that there is a Ubhan station really close from the hostel. ”
- 25 Aug 2014 Anonymous
- “ This place was very disappointing. When arriving at the hostel, the door was locked and no one was around. We had to call a phone to get in and for 10 mins ish before the door opened. The door was locked because no one were allowed inside - meaning no staff was in the lobby unless you called him. The whole experience seemed very unprofessional. The place was disgusting, it was SO dusty and nowhere near clean - even though you had to put your shoes in the lobby. Only good thing was the silence. ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Anonymous Denmark