Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A) We arrived and didn't get the rooms we booked, therefore we were sent off next door to student housing at the university (same rate) B) Have still not received my 30 pound key deposit, just ridiculous. C) Poor attitudes on the staff after we explained we wanted our own rooms and thats what we booked D) All this place is good for is location (3 stops to London tower) private rooms (if you get one) and security. Absolute rip off and the rooms were a mess -Hospitality Management student ”
- 12 Dec 2014 Jordan Canada
- “ If your looking for your own room in a reasonably quiet place it's a very good value for London. Rooms vary. Some rooms are better maintained than others but beds and bathrooms are clean. Rooms in the back are quieter. Not much of a hostel atmosphere and location is a little out of the way but you are only 5 minutes away from the DLR Westferry station that ties into the whole Underground system. I don't like dorms so the single room with shared bath is perfect for me. I really like this place. ”
- 02 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ New and clean rooms. Nice and very helpful staff. ”
- 17 Aug 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ More like a student accomodation than a hostel, but exactly what I was looking for. Had a fridge in my bedroom, a kitchen at the end of the corridor, I spent 2 hours alone at the gym downstairs, and the price was really low for all that ! Near the train station, so I could reach the center of London fast. ”
- 19 Apr 2014 Anonymous France
- “ I stayed in Davies Court for a week. And I don't have any complaints. You get what you pay for. I had a single room with it's own ensuite. Also had a safe, TV (with a lot of good channels) and fridge which I did not expect for the price. I felt safe, the room was always heated and it was a particularly cold, wet week weather wise so appreciated getting in at night. Cosy enough. The kitchen was shared, but always clean. You have to take the DLR into Stratford which only was only 15-20 minutes. ”
- 02 Feb 2014 MARIA England