Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ More like a student accomodation than a hostel, but exactly what I was looking for. Had a fridge in my bedroom, a kitchen at the end of the corridor, I spent 2 hours alone at the gym downstairs, and the price was really low for all that ! Near the train station, so I could reach the center of London fast. ”
- 19 Apr 2014 Anonymous France
- “ I stayed in Davies Court for a week. And I don't have any complaints. You get what you pay for. I had a single room with it's own ensuite. Also had a safe, TV (with a lot of good channels) and fridge which I did not expect for the price. I felt safe, the room was always heated and it was a particularly cold, wet week weather wise so appreciated getting in at night. Cosy enough. The kitchen was shared, but always clean. You have to take the DLR into Stratford which only was only 15-20 minutes. ”
- 02 Feb 2014 MARIA England
- “ they also have long term rent. this place is more like student accommodation. single rooms dont have lift but twin rooms do. ”
- 21 Aug 2013 Anonymous China