Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My experience at Davies Court was spoilt by some creep showing up in the middle of the night and searching soap (huh?) in the wardrobe where I kept my clothes. Having realized I am now awake he just took off. I'm giving the lowest score for night guard downstairs wasn't able to identify the man as either a guest or a stranger, and asked to wait until the morning to sort it out. Overall, that was my first experience in a hostel when I did not feel safe. For other things please check other reviews ”
- 29 Dec 2016 Anonymous Russia
- “ nice location, you should provide the minimun like breakfast, map of the town ”
- 18 Nov 2016 Anonymous Cameroon
- “ the best hostel I've stayed in London - and I've tried quite a few of them over the years. Clean, safe, quiet, and it even had a gym (unfortunately I didn't have the time to check it out). The perfect base to explore East London, and Greenwich is close too. ”
- 14 Sep 2016 Ursula Germany