Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ nice location, you should provide the minimun like breakfast, map of the town ”
- 18 Nov 2016 Anonymous Cameroon
- “ the best hostel I've stayed in London - and I've tried quite a few of them over the years. Clean, safe, quiet, and it even had a gym (unfortunately I didn't have the time to check it out). The perfect base to explore East London, and Greenwich is close too. ”
- 14 Sep 2016 Ursula Germany
- “ It is quite far from city centre and the main things to see and do in London. It is a great place to sleep and it is good value. ”
- 26 Jul 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Convenient area accessible to public transportation & kept clean. Multiple problems in room w/things not working properly. Several staff members were snotty in their interaction w/the public & not helpful. Overall, an underlying attitude that customers are there to serve the staff when they feel like getting around to it. This is not a very good customer service outlook & comes across when you deal w/them. Had to wait 45 mins. to get my bags when no one @ desk during day not answering phone ”
- 21 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ clean enough, good location around Canary Wharf, not expensive ”
- 04 Jun 2016 Anonymous China
- “ very decent. excellent value. great staff.. good location - 35 min by DLR and tube from the centre ”
- 16 Dec 2015 Andrei Romania