Day and Night Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I definitely recommend this hostel!! it's clean , good location and specially the stuff is great!!! they really look after you and is what it makes the different , Hong Kong is a busy city, and accommodations are small and expensive with not many facilities but this hostel has clean room with great facilities and a great stuff that will surely make u feel home... all for a great price! ”
- 07 Feb 2015 Simone Italy
- “ This hostel is in the Chung King Mansion, which has literally dozens of "hostels" comprised of small rooms with beds for rent. No common space, no lockers, but they do have safes. The room I stayed in didn't have a key, it was one room in a hall of about 4 rooms, and that hall was controlled by an access code -- but anyone could get to that door, and I think that if I went back next week, I could go to that room with the same access code. But the bed was clean and comfortable. ”
- 31 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This is your typical Chungking mansions hostel and you basically get what you pay for. Unfortunately, there is one reason I won't stay here again - there was only one WC, basin and shower situated all in one room - so you can imagine how much waiting there was! ”
- 03 Nov 2014 Terezie
- “ The hostel is in a giant building that is like a super-big Indian shop, very very crowdy and consfusing. In the night it is a little dangerous since outside the building there are lots of dangerous people tryng to sell you drugs. But once you arrive to the hostel (10 floor) it's better. The staff is really nice, helpful and patient. The rooms are clean, bathroom ok but we dind't have hot water for the shower. Obviously the room were very very small, but at this price it's the best you can find. ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Antonio Italy
- “ very excellent Day and Night Hostel in Hong Kong i like very much. ”
- 08 Jul 2014 waliullah India
- “ I travel very often and this is probably the worst hostel I have ever been to. Reasons: 1. I booked this hostel but they took me to Germany hostel ad this seems a common practise for them. 2. Room: humid, not clean and full of mould. 3. There were BED BUGS. I got bites even on my face. I had got them once in the past so I can recognise them easily. 4. The door didn't get close so safety was bad. 5. Disguisting bathroom. 6. The area is not nice, full of people trying to sell you illegal stuff. ”
- 12 Mar 2014 Anonymous Spain