Day and Night Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I read the reviews on Day and Night Hostel and booked on that basis. They are on 10th floor. I checked in there but was allocated a room in the Germany hostel on 6th floor. It's owned by the same people but it is disingenuous to take a booking for one hostel when the allocated room is in another. I had the smallest room in the world but that didn't worry me. The whole place is scruffy but my room was clean. All the fixtures and fitting were old and in poor condition. . Price doubled for weekend. ”
- 29 Nov 2016 Keith England
- “ For Hong Kong, it is a decent place and it is convenient as it is very near to a subway stop. The staff was good. Kevin, Lovie and John were helpful and spoke very good English. This is a decent place if you are on budget. ”
- 04 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Overall okay experience. A man was nice but some of the other staff was really grouchy. Room is really really tiny so if you're not going to spend much time there then it's alright. They have everything so that was nice. Lift also takes forever to get onto cause there are so many people. I'd give it a 6 out of 10 overall. It's value for money. ”
- 17 Dec 2015 Nikki India