Day and Night Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For Hong Kong, it is a decent place and it is convenient as it is very near to a subway stop. The staff was good. Kevin, Lovie and John were helpful and spoke very good English. This is a decent place if you are on budget. ”
- 04 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Overall okay experience. A man was nice but some of the other staff was really grouchy. Room is really really tiny so if you're not going to spend much time there then it's alright. They have everything so that was nice. Lift also takes forever to get onto cause there are so many people. I'd give it a 6 out of 10 overall. It's value for money. ”
- 17 Dec 2015 Nikki India
- “ Overall, i got my moneys worth staying at Day and Night Hostel. David was extremely welcoming, accommodating, and nice to talk to. I felt relatively safe with all the locked doors - but on the other hand, it is not easy to navigate through the building as there are tens of different hostels all in one high rise. Furthermore, the atmosphere is more like one of a low budget hotel and not a hostel. There are no common areas to meet other travelers. ”
- 17 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Sherry and Deep were very friendly, they allowed me to stay slightly past the checkout time and allowed me to store my luggage after checkout. great staff. ”
- 01 Sep 2015 Anonymous Indonesia