Day and Night Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I travel very often and this is probably the worst hostel I have ever been to. Reasons: 1. I booked this hostel but they took me to Germany hostel ad this seems a common practise for them. 2. Room: humid, not clean and full of mould. 3. There were BED BUGS. I got bites even on my face. I had got them once in the past so I can recognise them easily. 4. The door didn't get close so safety was bad. 5. Disguisting bathroom. 6. The area is not nice, full of people trying to sell you illegal stuff. ”
- 12 Mar 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ Very shabby mansion, lot of drugs dealing going around. ”
- 15 Feb 2014 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ we arrived and no room was reserved for us. they had rented out our room to someone else to make more money and wanted to return our money and make us go and find our own apartment at 11pm. this happened to 4 other people the same night as us. after 2 hours of arguing they showed us a room where the workers normally stay. it was disgusting, filthy, not acceptable. we were so exhausted for the conference we were attending the next day. they own paris guesthouse, singh guesthouse, germany hostel ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Jon France