Dazhai Dragon's Den Hostel in Rice Terraces
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had an amazing time here. I really can't think of anything that could have been better - view of the rice terraces is incredible, food is great and internet is the fastest we had in 2 months travelling through China. ”
- 24 May 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ in fact, i didn't expected that this hostel would have a good facility. but they have a good value for money. but if you want to choice here, should understand for Rongji's maps. because there are two Scenic area for tour. 'This hostel placed in 【Dazhai】 。so if you go to 'Rongsheng' from Guilin. should transfer bus. i couldn't find bus to directly go to Dazhai bus in Guilin Bus terminal. it is some inconvenient. And this hostel placed in middle of mountain so has a good view ”
- 07 May 2013 Park South Korea
- “ A great place for walking in the rice fields ”
- 10 Oct 2012 KEITH