Dazhai JinKeng International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Just Little problem for hot shower The hostel is in very nice place with a beautiful view to the mountain! Very quiet! ”
- 21 Apr 2015 Anonymous France
- “ We did the hike from dazhai to ping'an (amazing!!!!!). As the hostel was almost at the top of dazhai this hostel was perfect for the hike. The atmosphere was like it has to be in a wood house in the Mountain. The way up to the hostel was long but just keep going to the toop to the next village (tian hou??) and you will find it. The food in the Restaurant was nice and the staff was very friendly! The room was adorable and especially at night it offers a view from bed to sky full of stars. ”
- 20 Apr 2015 Sven
- “ Great location, facilities (free laundry!), and friendly staff. The hostel is a traditional two story wooden house. Staff speaks english and are very helpful. I highly recommend staying here!!!! To get there from Guilin, I was advised at the busstation to get off at Heping 和平, from there you can get a bus to Dazhai 大寨. From Dazhai it's a 30/40 minute climb to the hostel in Jinkeng 金坑. We left the trainstation in Guilin at 10:00 and arrived somewhere between 14:00 and 15:00 ”
- 21 Jul 2014 Björn Netherlands